Friday, April 13, 2012

I didn't really sleep a lot the night before I left. I was excited and I was worried I was going to over sleep. As my dad and I got 5 min down the road I remember I forgot my jacket at home. Which I ended up leaving in his truck too. The first plane I was in was tiny. When I tried to stand up in it the base of my neck hit the ceiling. Once in Miami I had a four hour lay over. I enjoyed my last American beer for 5 months(Sam Adams). I lucked out on my seat to Germany I was next to two smaller ladies, so I could stretch out a little bit. The breakfast they served us was interesting. It was two rolls a sliced turkey, salami, yogurt and a tomato. When I asked the flight attendant for watershed asked with or without gas. Good thing I knew what she was talking about unlike the guy behind me. We landed in germany at 630 am their time so it was 1230 back home. So it's been a really long travel day. Both of my bags made it here which I was happy about. I got to stop by the field and take a look around. I'm excited about the season and to get back to playing. We got practice at 6 tonight. It will be fun to see the difference between baseball here and back home.

1 comment:

  1. This is fun to read! I love your attitude and everything you wrote in the "Blessed" section. Chuck the pearl! Peas at the knees

    Liam

    ReplyDelete