Monday, April 16, 2012

Cell Phone and Weather

The president of my team was nice enough to give me his wife's old iPhone to use while I'm over here. So we went to t-mobile today to get me set up. Its so much cheaper here then back home. I got 1000 min 1000 texts and unlimited internet for around $19 a month and i just have to cancel it 3 month before i leave. Clemens was nice enough to let me just add onto his account. It was funny when we were in t mobile the girl was talking to both of us and I had no idea what she was saying to me. The weather is a little different then home. Today it was about 43 and windy with off and on rain. Not the perfect baseball weather. It says that saturday should be 61, lets hope it stays that way for our first game. I found out I'm starting game two and playing left in the first. They have funny rules about when and how many foreigners can play. I heard the game will be broadcast over the internet once i found out more, ill put the link on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment