Monday, May 21, 2012

First Sweep

Saturday was a good day for the Diving Ducks. We swept the Cubs who are in first place and only had one loss prior to Saturday. Clemens started the first game and went the distance. It was the first time this year that we won game 1. I didn't get to play the outfield because of the rule where only one import can play at a time. So I got to pay more attention to their hitter and remember how to pitch to them. In game 2 I started off the game throwing 24 straight strikes. I only needed 95 pitches for 9 innings of work. I gave up 1 run and had 11 k's with no walks. It was a big win for us since their import pitcher was undefeated coming into the day. It felt really good to win both games on the day. I think we surprised a lot of people around the league by winning both. We have a off week this weekend, so I think my buddy Joe and I are going to go some where and do some sight seeing. I just think its cool how God worked everything out with us both being here and being able to play. It's nice to have a good friend only 25 minutes away by train. Today we are going to go to a amusement park here. I'll make sure to take some pictures to put on here. I want to give a shout out to one of my best friends Officer Adam Bradley, hope your doing good scrub.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, that's tremendous. Sounds like you're having a lot of excellent performances. Praying for you and hope you have a great experience.

    Bing

    ReplyDelete