Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ducks Move Into Second Place

This past weekend we spilt against the Wanderers. I was fun playing against my buddy Joe. We have been playing against each other now for 9 years. Friday was fun because we got to play under the lights. There is just something special about it. They strung together some good hits and came out on top on Friday. It was weird on Saturday only having one game to play. Our game was broadcast other the web so my Dad and one of my good friends Mason went over to my sisters to watch it on tv. I pitched pretty good and we won 5-3. I pitched another complete game, my forth one of the year. I gave up three runs had 7 strike outs and two walks. With that win we moved into a tie for second place with the Cubs, but since we swept them we win the tie breaker.
Next Tuesday I will have been here for two months. The time here has flown by. I am really enjoying it here and love learning about different cultures. It funny to see how things are different here. For example they don't put in in cups here when you get a drink and the waiters don't refill your drink. So we have had to learn to ration our drinks while we eat. I have been craving some sweet tea lately. Normally all I drink is water, gatorade, and sweet tea. Maybe my grandmother can send me some. When I was in Vienna this past weekend I found a Mexican store. I was so happy to finally buy hot sauce for the tacos I have been making. I miss going to eat mexican with my Mom on friday nights. That is probably one of the first places I'll eat when I get back.
We are off this weekend so Joe and I might adventure to somewhere with Amber and Mandy. I can't wait for my Sister and her husband to come so we can go to Prague together. It will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment