Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Second Loss

Sorry this blog is about a week late, I had a busy week last week. We will start off with the games against the Indians. In game one Clemens threw really well, he didn't give up a run till the 9th inning. He also had a two run home run in that game. It was one of his best all around games of the year. In the second game  they scored two runs off some hits and a error but the third run the winning run was scored on a past ball.  After they scored that run in the third I only allowed one more hit in the game. We ended up losing 3-2. I pitched 8 innings had 12 strike outs and only one walk. On our trip across Austria we had to go through Germany but we got lost. So I had a idea of making a video in the car. It actually turned out pretty good, I'll post the link on here. This past weekend I was in the Czech Republic to watch the U21 European tournament. It was really cool to see guys playing for their country. They had some really nice stadiums there. The one day we were there we got to go see some caves. It was really pretty inside them minus how cold it was in there. It was about 40 degrees and I only brought shorts with me.  For half of it we were walking and the other half we were on boats going through the waterways. Its still crazy to me that you can just drive from one country into another.
    This weekend my sister and her husband are coming to my game. They are in Venice right now then coming to Vienna on Friday night. On sunday we are heading to Prauge with team america(Amber, Joe, and Mandy).  I have heard it really nice there and the food is cheap.  Which my brother in law will really like since eating is one of his favorites things to do.
    It's weird to think there are only four games left in the season it has really flown by. I remember when we were planning my sisters trip here how far away it seemed and now it's here.  I guess I can tell how long I have been here from my hair. I haven't cut it since I left home and its the longest it's been in my life. I'm excited for these next two weeks to see what we can do and hopefully make a run at this thing. Remember God is always there for you to talk to and he is your number one fan. Have a great week.

Esp 1The Franchise Austria Esp 1

No comments:

Post a Comment