Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ducks Sweep Again

With only 4 games left we needed to win three out of the next four to make playoffs. We took care of business Saturday. It started in game one when Clemens threw all 13 innings and had the game winning hit. It was a big win for us not only to keep us in the playoff hunt but just for the team. The momentum carried over into game two where we scored 7 runs. I threw all nine innings with 16 strike outs 1 walk and one run. It was a great sweep for us.  This up coming weekend is a big one for us.
       My sister and her husband decided to come over and see me as well visit some cities. After my game we headed back to Vienna since we were heading to Prague the next morning. It was a really fun trip. When I see some old buildings it just amazes me that they could build something like that so long ago. I had fun picking on my sister again. I am very blessed to have the relationship that I do with her. She has always been there to support me along this journey. After seeing my Dad and sister I realized how much I miss my mom. I can't wait to be home and go eat Mexican with her again. I'm pretty sure we could both have it for dinner at least three times a week. I am excited to see what happens this next weekend. I love playing in games that can decide the rest of your season. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment